Monday, November 21, 2011

September.... Really???

So I looked at my blog... after my wonderful Father guy happened to mention in passing that I had not written anything in a while... I thought huh... I just wrote a little while ago... then I looked and I had written but not published. You see I just can't seem to write something that I am happy with.

Not much is new.... well lots is new... but not all is something that I would like to share with the entire world... who just happens to stumble across my blog.

As you know I have been struggling with health problems. I was hoping to be back to work in September but that did not happen. I tried and it so happened that I was not ready. I have been struggling with more issues which at this time I am not going into details about. However they have kept me from going to work and even interacting well with others.


But enough about that....

Now on to other things... my question is what makes a good post? For that matter what makes a post worth reading? The grade 2 teacher in me starts saying right away 1- Ideas (we all know you need things to talk about) 2-voice (you should be able to hear me saying the words as you read them... in short it should sound like me)

Phew... I think I have number 2.... because if you were grading my posts things other than voice and Ideas  I would fail in an epic fashion. Poor grammar...poor spelling (conventions have never been my strong point) but I have to say that I fail with Flair (for those of you who are not on my couch with me you did not see the jazz hands that accentuated that last point.

Now for Ideas those I have many of.... however I often talk my self out of writing or posting because when all is said and done I worry about boring you. My loverly readers.  But if you are brave enough to keep going I guess you know what you are getting your self into... and feel free to stop reading when ever you feel the need. Now on to the post for today.....

First for an Idea.... LOVE...
There are all kinds of love you know... I could say "I love socks" and you would really only have to talk to my husband to know this is a true statement.... I have many socks... and I always feel like I need more.... ahhhh warm and snugly toes.... now that is for me :).
No matter how much I LOVE socks it really is not the kind of love that I am talking about....
No sirree bob I am talking about the kick you in the gut make you feel like you can see the world in new and wonderful colours kind of love....

You see I found that... no not in my sock drawer... where I found it is currently mad at some cords going to the computer and now going to pack up his hockey gear...

I found that love in my husband Mr. N.... it never ceases to amaze me how much I can love one person... He sicks to me no matter what my health throws at us... he goes to endless lengths to make sure that my health issues never get the upper hand.
What makes a person love another that much????? I wish I had the answer... no wait... I have to say on second thought this Love is something that I refuse to try and understand.... That is right I said it... complete with foot stomp....

I can't understand it.... the world of tv and media tries to convince me that it does not really happen... that the world is not safe with out a plan B.... without an exit plan when things get hard...

So I say this ....... guess what world things are already hard..AND!!! . I will NEVER look like a model I think my basic bone structure weighs more than they do... I don't have to pretend to be perfect or be high needs and treat Mr. N like there is something better out there and he better know how good he has it or I am outa here.... I don't think that I have or could ever treat someone like that. That is just not "cool".

Ohhhhh WOW that was a rant... I just think that the I love you and think you are fantastic in your sweat pants.... the I love coming home cause my best friend lives there.... that is the kind of love that I think people should strive for.... look for.... WORK for....


I have to say it was a lot of fun to rant....

Well worth reading or not :) thanks for sticking with me... Thank you for your prayers and support. Let me tell you without your prayers... God's love is really the best, sustains me when my legs give out. Thank goodness that there is a God who loves me... a Mr. N that loves me and friends that care about me. :)

Until next time.... Enjoy your tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. HUGS! So glad you found your Mr N!

    Keeping you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete