Friday, October 7, 2011

Looking.... (origially written in October)

So here I was thinking what am I going to write about.... hummmmm... it really was a head scratcher... and it happened to be a good thing due to the fact that I had an itch about the same time I was thinking.
 ahhhhhh now the itch is vanquished I am still at a loss for something witty and stunningly intelligent to say. Then I thought "hey noodle head this is your blog people are reading, they are not looking for intelligent" and if they are they need to know that is not what they are going find by a long LONG shot.

Phew... now that, that is over
Funny things have been happening to me over the last couple of days. People think I am hilarious.... which is crazy... and if you know me you know that if people laugh well I just keep going. It seems that people all over the place have been needing to laugh... the lady who sold me pants... the lady who sold me ice cream.... the person I had to call at telus to complain.... the random phone marketer that needed someone just to ask how he was doing.

Good thing I was there.... Phew... I am kind of a super hero... Not sure what my super hero hero name should be... Captain Laughter?? Please feel free to weigh in on the topic if you wish.

Now if you need to laugh... I may let you down you see I am not that funny when I try... usually comes off creepy.. but catch me in a moment where you would think I should be normal and experience tells me that you may just hear something to laugh about.

Until next time.... enjoy your tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Ho man Char... do I ever miss you, and moments of laughter, and moments of tears, and moments of sitting together just being together. I could use a laugh today! LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete