Monday, June 6, 2011

Photo Shoot....

So yesterday Mr. N and I had engagement photos taken. EEEpppp really as I was getting ready I was about to have a nervous break down... "pictures of me??!!??" I thought that the best idea would be to take pictures of Mr N cause he is soooOOoooOOOooooooo handsome.... and dreamy... and ..... sigh... Oh HI are you still here.. I got lost there for a moment.

There is something you need to know ( if you already don't) I am a goof... I am talking world class... nerd.  I am not ashamed but to get a picture of me not being a goof is difficult. 

One other thing you need to know I am not a fan of PDA (public displays of affection). Holding hands Okay, arm around waist... o...k... Hug?... ummmmm sure.... but Kisses!!! Yikes... so during an engagement shoot you need to be all cuddly and smoochy and really that is not just passing PDA that is permanent documented PDA... However if you are going to go out of your comfort zone... man-oh-man... what a way to go :)

Our photographer and his wife were AMAZING!! so calm and ready to have fun and get some cool shots...  All we had to do was have fun... and stand together... tough job really... standing close to the man I love... but I am up for a challenge :)

If you want to check out our photographers web page it is www.renkor.ca (shameless plug)

till next time... enjoy your PDA.... um I mean....your tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Well my dear, I cannot wait to see these pictures!! I agree having someone photograph you is strange, but my sister did our photographs so it seemed more natural. And on our wedding day, an excuse to kiss my fantastic husband was good for me!!! Can't wait to see you again and I am so glad we get to be part of your big day. Love you lots xo
    Megan

    ReplyDelete