Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lost....

Not so much psychically lost (as I am sitting on my couch). Mentally lost... my inspiration has left me.... or I left it in the mountains... watching the snow fall on houses just not inspiring.

ohhh I know VIDEO GAMES! I now play video games!! Well play may be to much hype for what I actually do. It is more like I now loose video games gracefully. I have found I like games geared for children more than first person shooting role playing dragon slaying games... racing in a car as a lion... now that is more my speed.  I still loose but now there is no blood involved. 
Oh and I did find one game that I am good at... and by good I am just saying I picked it up faster than the other more seasoned game players out there.... and that is ..... wait for it.... are you waiting? COW RACING it is on the Wii Play disc and I love it... there is not much to it (guess that is why I can handle it) If you have never tried it really you should!! It is amazing!! (well to me)


Another video game thing that I like is watching other people play Wii Fit. Oh it is so good... and I am guessing that it makes me a little bit evil.

Well I should let you go as I am sure you have exciting things to do today!!


Till next time... enjoy your tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment