Thursday, May 5, 2011

Amazing People = Amazing Adventures

Lets start out by saying... I am truly blessed by the people who are in my life. I have some amazing friends. What spurred this post is that my two amazing bridal girls just spent two whirl wind days walking and shopping and walking and walking.... they let me take breaks (cause I need them I get so tired these days) They "forced"me to eat and drink water.... they supported me and helped me gather some of those special little touches that make a bride feel like a million bucks. As I sit here I am still amazed at all the things that got accomplished and that Rea can do it all in flip flops. A quick list of what we found (with out to many details as I am keeping some things as suprizes for MR N)
in no perticular order....

1. Breakfast (ohhh that's a good one)
2. bridal flip flops (for when my feet decide they hate me)
3. the girls found their shoes... funny story... I told the girls as long as the colour matched I was fine with what ever shoes they wanted and we soon discovered they have much different taste in shoes. But then at the last shoe store we went to... there they were a beautiful pair of shoes that they BOTH liked!!
4. Bridal girls... little purse
5. Bridal girls... dress
6. tried on my dress and made the final payment (LOVE IT)

7. Bridal Jewelery
8. bought some lovely blister band aids (that I needed ASAP if not sooner)
9. booked first and final bridal fittings
10. bought some pretty things ;)

then we laughed and talked the way only people who know you well can :)

And just the day before all that started some other of my favorite girls and I got together ... played with a baby and started cutting things for invitations :)
troopers those ones that is for sure.... again... I would need to rest and they would rest with me :) made me eat my veggies... and drink water... ummm water I really like drinking water.


To all the amazing people that have touched my life and helped me grow.... I thank you.... you are amazing...

Till next time... enjoy your tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Your invites look amazing by the way!!!! I got mine today!

    ReplyDelete