Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anyone for a dance party?

So as some of you may know I love to dance.... (however I am not really good at it) but I dance with passion and wonderful creativity. 
When I am at work (grade 2) we would have weekly dance parties (I use them as some of my government mandated daily physical activity quota for the little ones) and I would play DJ as well as dance along with them. The cool thing about grade 2's is that it does not matter how crazy you dance. They love it.... and they follow along....

However as I am sitting a lot on my couch.  So there are not many dance parties... not that I have the energy for one at this point....  
But there needs to be some dancing..... okay everyone.... crank up  some music... and 1...2...a 1..2....3....go
Dance.... Dance...Dance... Dance... *jazz hands*
are we dancing??? Cause I know I am :)

It was  a great dance party thank you so much for coming....

Till next time ... enjoy your tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. You know I am in the LAMP office all day and we could have a dance party date via skype! Ohh the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La la la la laa laaaa (I was dancing like a king prawn)

    ReplyDelete